Stop losing money on every transaction
Keep The Fees is changing the face of payment processing by reducing your fees to NOTHING.
Stop giving your hard earned money to the banks and keep whats’ yours
How is it possible to keep the processing fees?
How is it possible to keep the processing fees? Using our dual pricing technology, our platform can automatically display a discounted cash price and a card price.
By offering your customers dual pricing, they have the option to pay with a card or receive a discount if they choose to pay with cash – no complicated math, it’s done automatically with the click of a button.
Inform Your Customers
Put up your Keep The Fees dual pricing signage at the register / at table/ in store.
CARD PRICE PAYS FEES
Month To Month Contract, No Equipment To Purchase
The Keep The Fees Dual Pricing Program Gives Your Customers The Option To Pay With A Card Or Receive A Discount When Paying With Cash – No More Losing Money When You Customer Pays With A Card.
How much can you save with Keep The Fees 0% proccessing?
Small percentages add up. Did you know banks, other processors and those “money transfer” apps take 2.5 to 3.9% of your money? Thats hundreds if not thousands of your hard earned money. Click below and start saving today!
Monthly Processing Volume
You can save: $270 /month $3,240 /year
You can save: $405 /month $4,860 /year
You can save: $675 /month $8,100 /year
You can save: $1,350 /month $16,200 /year
Accept cards at 0%
Free terminals for qualified applicants. Equipped with our processing technology.
100% Risk Free
Month to Month contract, no cancellation fees. Return the terminal and we’re good!
No fees, no surprises
Never pay swipe or batch fees again. No minimum purchases amounts, no hidden fees.
Same Day Funding
Need your money today? For a small fee you can have it within minutes. Next business day is free!
White Glove Service
WIRELESS TOUCH SCREEN ANDROID TERMINAL
- Handheld POS
- Large Scale 5.5″ Touch Screen Display
- Secure Android Platform
- Full Transaction Information Display
- Signature Capture and Pay At The Table
- Paperless Signature / Receipt Option
- Contactless Payment / Bill Splitting
- Tipping Cash Discounting / Surcharge On Tip
- GPRS / 4G and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Auto-Connection Failback Procedure
BLUETOOTH CARD READER FOR IOS OR ANDROID
- Supports EMV and magnetic stripe card types
- Supports contactless tap-to-pay cards and mobile payments like Apple Pay and Google Pay
- Bluetooth Low Energy securely connects to your iOS or Android mobile device
- Swipe, dip or tap credit card payments
- Offline mode lets you take payments anywhere, even with poor cell reception.
- Settings for tips, taxes, signature prompts, and more are all customizable to your business.
Share payment links via Email, SMS, Chatbot, etc., and get paid within seconds. Accepting payments from customers is now just a tap away.
Get Paid Instantly Using the PayNow Link
- The PayNow Link is Super Simple to Use and is Generated Instantly
- No More Manual Invoices
- Create a Flexible or a Never Expiring PayNow Link
Payments on the go
Process transactions via Virtual Terminal
Scan card to collect card details
View transactions in real-time
Email and SMS invoicing
In-app batch notification
Available in English and Spanish
Available on both Android and iOS
QR code payment is a contactless payment method allowing customers to pay directly from their mobile devices.
QR code payments
- Quick and easy payments.
- Scan QR code using camera or QR code scanner.
What is dual pricing?
We offer a Card Price and a Cash Price for all our goods and services. Before the customer completes the transaction they will clearly see the cash discounted price and card price.
Businesses can accept various types of payments including cash and credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Many businesses are collecting most of their payments through credit cards and through various other electronic methods but the fees are high and continually increasing. For a small business the fees can really affect the bottom line.
why am i just hearing about this program?
Dual pricing is gaining wide traction now in the USA as it is legal in all 50 states. The program has been used commonly in our country at gas stations. Many national, state and local governments including the DMV, Secretary of State, Post Offices, Schools, Courts, and the IRS implement pricing for cash and card.